Saturday, August 8, 2009

So, the presentation is tomorrow!
I have done so much research, know a lot about dyslexia, and are struggling to say everything I want to say in 5 mins.
Our group has decided I will be talking as an expert on dyslexia, rather than a teacher. Hopefully this will help our presentation to be more entertaining, as for other students in the class 20 minutes is a long time! I hope that we can capture everyones attention and teach them something new and help them to become better teachers.
It's interesting thinking about what I have learnt about dyslexia and thinking about this information in relation to Don. When we first interviewed Don the only thing that I knew about dyslexia was that it influences reading and writing, I wasn't aware of how else it effects its sufferers and its interesting considering the way that Don meets/challenges some of dyslexia's associated traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment